Monday, November 1, 2010

I need to be near my spiritual parents.

My life has never been boring. I love my life. I love airplanes. I love time changes. I love the consistency of change. It has really calmed the chaos in my heart for years.

life is changing for me. I have felt the change inside me for months now. The things that felt so secure suddenly felt unsettling. I have been ignoring this unsettling feeling. Tonight the Father and I started to talk and soon there was was a definition to the unsettling.

it is time for the foundation to change.
the foundation that I have stood on needs to be rearranged.
taken apart and rebuilt.

there was such opposition for me to move here. I really believe that the enemy knew that the change that would take place would be so deep in who I was.
yet that change takes such a strong shift for me. That it will almost look I am not myself for a bit. I am okay with that. I might be questioned. I might be judged.
But here are my true motivations.

I want to be healthy. I want wholeness. I want a future that is not filled with fear. I want a future filled with the dreams deep within me fulfilled.
So I will relentlessly accept the change the Lord wants for me...

because He loves me. and i love him.

Weird enough I have no fear walking into this season. I trust my father. I think I am ready. I love my life right now. In my natural eye there is nothing I would change.
But my father is asking me to change something for life to get better. to be fuller. I trust him.

no one is asking me to change who I am. no one is asking me to change my plans. I am. I feel that I am walking into a season that needs my spiritual parents close to me.

the one consistent thing in this next season is that I will have my spiritual parents near me. I won't travel far from them. I won't be away from there for a long period of time.
you might ask why they are the focal point.

because i need them.

i am not sure if i have ever said that about anyone or anything. but i realize in my life the need for family and spiritual parenting. and I have both in colorado.
It is a season to cling to family.

my spiritual parents. my pastors. my friends.
ben and robin pasley.

No comments:

Post a Comment